Roles in CS:GO are very important and the probability of winning often depends on the right team building. You can learn more about the features of this game at https://csgo.net/. In this article we will talk about roles in CS:GO, as this topic certainly deserves attention.
- Entry Fragger is a player who is not afraid to rush even in situations that can be dangerous for him. Such a player acts at the point of attack and, despite the risky actions, brings the result for his team. Contrary to its name, Entry Fragger will not have the best score in the team. His goal is to help the team act faster than others, as well as trade his life for the life of his opponent.
- Support – is usually a player who buys flash drives, Molotov cocktails and other grenades. These tasks are performed by other roles, however, given that there are seven tournament cards at once, on which you need to remember each grenade – such a player will be extremely useful to the team.
- The IGL is responsible for the match strategy. Throughout the game it defines how the team will act and also distributes positions to each player. As a rule, the players in this role do not take first place in the killing table because all their attention is focused on the strategy. They also make sure that the rest of the team members perform their tasks correctly.
- AWP can be a very dangerous weapon for your team because of its cost. The actions of the players in this role can depend heavily on IGL solutions. For example, the IGL can give certain instructions to a sniper to move to a certain place or refrain from moving with the team if it is necessary to kill your opponent in a certain position.
- A Lurker is someone who waits patiently and takes advantage of the environment. Slow on the move, but fast in communication. Lurker is responsible for informing his team about the positions of the opponent.
- Coach. You probably saw a guy standing behind the team with a sheet in his hand. Coach is the brain of the team.
- Playmaker. As a rule, Playmaker works with the information provided by Entry Fragger. Usually, he commits a retaliatory killing when Entry Fragger dies at the hands of an opponent. In addition, he is good in situations where he is left alone against opponents. Playmaker is able to finish even desperate rounds in his favor.
- Second AWP. A team may have two snipers, but not often. Only if the card provides for it. The second sniper has the same task as the first and most roles can pick up the AWP and work well. Most of the time, the secondary AWP is not bought, and instead is taken from the losing team. The presence of two AWP at once can lead to a quick win, and give an advantage to your opponent, if you lose the round.
Why the goal is important for roles in CS:GO
All roles differ depending on who you play for: terrorists (T) or counter-terrorism (CT). Players usually share roles with each other, but each player has a “style” to which he tends to adhere. For example, Lurker will be more preferable for terrorists, as on this side he has more opportunities to move around the map and can give more information to his team, while playing for CT you don’t need to leave the objects if you don’t use the strategy with the scout who acts in front.
Although CT may not have a dedicated Lurker, they usually have two players who perform similar functions. The moving player/supporter is an analogue of the Lurker, which usually moves through different parts of the map to react quickly to emerging situations, as well as to provide fire support to the team if a firefight begins. You may also need csgo skin upgrade csgo.net if you want to achieve good results.